This video will go over 25 things you can do once you've completed Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield! The post-game is what you make of it, with a wealth of options including getting involved in competitive battling tournaments, shiny hunting, and more!
Pokémon Sword and Shield walkthrough playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCn6PS4sn5aeUNIkd8tGslu7bS2WJWWs
1. Complete the post-game story that sends you travelling back to each gym to take on a Pokémon that has Dynamaxed and collecting the gym leaders rare league cards, defeat Sordward and Shielbert in a series of battles, catch the legendary Pokémon Zacian or Zamazenta depending on what game you're playing, and defeat Hop in one last battle. The game hasn't finished until you see "The End" screen a second time.
2. Pick up Type Null as a gift from the Battle Tower for completing the game.
3. Go to Hop's house in your home town and go to Leon's room, and receive a Charmander that is capable of Gigantamaxing when it evolves.
4. Complete six battles in the Battle Tower, where you will unlock the ability to check your Pokémon's IVs once you defeat Leon for a second time. You will also receive his rare league card for doing this battle.
5. Battle Marnie at Spikemuth for her rare league card.
6. Talk to Oleana in the Galar Mine for Rose's rare league card!
7. Talk to the Ball Guy outside of Motostoke Stadium for his rare league card!
8. Talk to the man that sells daily bargains in Stow-on-Side to get a Beast Ball - and make sure you visit him every day to purchase an incredibly rare item, things like Protectors, Quick Claws, and many items capable of making a Pokémon evolve.
9. Defeat Game Freak Morimoto in a battle in the hotel to the left in Circhester, he will give you an Oval Charm if you defeat him in battle, making eggs appear much more commonly.
10. Pick up your Catch Charm from the person next door to Game Freak Morimoto.
11. Complete your Pokédex! Not only will this unlock one more special prize, it has been made easier in this game as you can capture Pokémon not available in your game by participating in online raids for said Pokémon.
12. Once you have completed the Pokédex, 400/400 Pokémon, head to the same hotel, talk to the same person, and he will give you a shiny charm, which increases the rates of shiny Pokémon appearing by three times!
13. Now you have the shiny charm, shiny hunt! Obtaining shinies is the most popular thing to do in the post-game in the Pokémon community, and are an incredibly rare commodity. Shiny hunt for your favourite Pokémon!
14. Participate in max raid battles. If you catch the Pokémon you battle in max raid battles, they will have a guarantee of at least two perfect IVs, and five star max raid battles will have a guarantee of four perfect IVs, meaning it's so easy to assemble a large roster of Pokémon to begin breeding competitive Pokémon. Ditto is easily available from Max Raid battles and it's a great way to obtain one with four or even five perfect IVs!
15. Start breeding competitive Pokémon! There are various resources online that will help you get started, I'll link to them in the description!
16. Obtain the evolution stones and rare candy that respawn every day in the wild area, it will give you a little routine of things to do day to day!
17. Speak to the digging duo and see how many items you can get in a single expedition! This is a great way to farm rare items like evolution stones and fossils!
18. Obtain the Lucky Egg from the restaurant in Hulbury by delivering food to the residents of Hulbury for the owner!
19. Reach the Max Rank in the Battle Tower, and obtain the Battle Tower uniform, this is incredibly easy to do using the rental teams from the guy located to the right of the building!
20. Rematch the Pokémon league, which is essentially the Elite Four, to take on gym leaders again from the story! This is a great way to farm money so you can EV train any competitive Pokémon you have bred, make sure to use the Amulet Coin!
21. Make sure to get the apricorn balls from the Ball Guy located in each stadium, this was available throughout the main story, these Pokéballs are incredibly rare and are a good collectors item!
22. The weather changes daily in the Wild Area, so see which of the rare Pokémon have spawned depending on the weather for the day!
23. Collect all the Gigantamax Pokémon, available exclusively in raids!
24. Get your Pokémon to level 100, by using the candy you'll have received from participating in raids! This will make raiding by yourself a million times easier!
25. Participate in online battles and the ranked tournaments that The Pokémon Company will be hosting online over the course of the next year!
Help for competitive battles: https://www.smogon.com/
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pdwinnall
25 Things To Do After Finishing Pokémon Sword & Shield. 10 SECRET & HIDDEN Side Quests in Pokemon Sword and Shield You Should Do. 15 Things to Do in Pokemon Sword & Shield's Post Game. Best Games to Play After Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield. Pokemon Sword Part 26 POST GAME Gameplay Walkthrough Pokemon Sword & Shield - YouTube. Post Game: Things to Do After You Become Champion - Pokemon Sword and Shield Wiki Guide - IGN.